I took this picture because this light under the stove is the most amazing light ever! We keep waiting for this light to burn out but it never does! It has been on for 24 hours 7 days a week for 3 years now! When it fianally burns out I will have to look and see what type of bulb it is so that I can put them all over the house!Thursday, January 15, 2009
The forever lasting light bulb
I took this picture because this light under the stove is the most amazing light ever! We keep waiting for this light to burn out but it never does! It has been on for 24 hours 7 days a week for 3 years now! When it fianally burns out I will have to look and see what type of bulb it is so that I can put them all over the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you figure out what kind of a bulb this is please let me know k? :-)
ReplyDelete24/7 for 3 years?! Amaaaaaaaazing for sure! When it finally burns out, you'll have to...take a picture. :-)
ReplyDeleteoh my .. awesome!
ReplyDelete