I have been having really great sleeps lately and I am attributing it to my new favorite pillow spray. It is from Bath and Body Works which is also my favorite store. When I was taking the picture, I decided that I should get the tripod for a better shot, but as I was setting it up, the camera fell over and knocked the pillow spray on the ground and broke the spray part. So now I have to buy a new spray bottle before I go to bed tonight!Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I have been having really great sleeps lately and I am attributing it to my new favorite pillow spray. It is from Bath and Body Works which is also my favorite store. When I was taking the picture, I decided that I should get the tripod for a better shot, but as I was setting it up, the camera fell over and knocked the pillow spray on the ground and broke the spray part. So now I have to buy a new spray bottle before I go to bed tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All in the day in the life of a photographer! lol Love how this turned out in the end of it all. I didn't know there was such a thing as pillow spray Sandy, now I want some. Does it help with snoring? :-)
ReplyDeleteGood thing that it's only the sprayer that broke and not the whole bottle! What does it smell like Sandy? Sounds like a great concept, smell something nice and sleep like a baby!
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't think that it will help to much with snoring. It smells like lavender and it is very nice! Just last week I think that I saw the same pillow mist that I use on the Doctors show. It looked like a similar bottle anyway.
ReplyDeleteI have seen it before in some of the hotels I stayed at during my IBM road trip days. Crowne Plaza would leave them on your pillow. I agree that it does seem to help me sleep more soundly.
ReplyDelete(because I didn't sleep enough before...)
It sounds heavenly!
ReplyDelete