This picture was waiting for a little while to find a home. We finally remembered to get a frame for it about a month ago or so. Then I finally put it in the frame and set it on the half wall beside the upstairs living room so that we would sure not forget to hang it. Well then it sat there for a few days and then one day...when I was playing with the dog and his toy....I hit the frame and it broke! So then it took a few more days to go back and get a new frame and then a few more days for it to get hung. What a process just to hang a picture! But I think that it looks great there.Wednesday, January 28, 2009
The perfect example of procrastination
This picture was waiting for a little while to find a home. We finally remembered to get a frame for it about a month ago or so. Then I finally put it in the frame and set it on the half wall beside the upstairs living room so that we would sure not forget to hang it. Well then it sat there for a few days and then one day...when I was playing with the dog and his toy....I hit the frame and it broke! So then it took a few more days to go back and get a new frame and then a few more days for it to get hung. What a process just to hang a picture! But I think that it looks great there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhhh...too funny! Well, not literally funny but what a story behind the picture! And isn't that just the sort of thing that happens when we procrastinate.
ReplyDeleteI agree Sandy, this picture looks great there, just be careful when playing with Tucker now eh? lol
ReplyDelete