We initially got this Dell Pocket PC to control the whole house audio. Now it pretty much has become a reminder system because Shayne has figured out a way to use our laptops. We have various reminders on it and it will turn itself on and light up. I should have set a reminder to hang the picture.....it sure would have been done then! Wednesday, January 28, 2009
The Perfect Reminder
We initially got this Dell Pocket PC to control the whole house audio. Now it pretty much has become a reminder system because Shayne has figured out a way to use our laptops. We have various reminders on it and it will turn itself on and light up. I should have set a reminder to hang the picture.....it sure would have been done then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It amazes me what Shayne can do with technology! And Tucker had to be in the picture? He is hilarious! lol
ReplyDeleteOh and your blog is looking great Sandy...I'm loving all these pictures!
ReplyDeleteShe wasn't kidding, he seriously has to know everything that is going on which is why he ends up in half our pictures.
ReplyDeleteThanks AJ!
ReplyDeleteI think that Tucker knows the sound of the camera and then he runs towards it and poses. I should get a video of it and post it!
LOL Tucker, that would be awesome if you could get a video of Tucker running to get his pic taken! I think that we can also post videos here!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Shayne could hook up something here for me that would run everything off one remote, I'm going to have to ask him!
Yes he can....it is a particular type of universal remote, but they are generally pretty expensive. We have one for the upstairs living room and it is very handy because we don't have 50 million remotes around!
ReplyDelete