On the way to Jack Fish Lake you can either go through North Battleford or take the ferry across the river. Shayne and I always take the ferry because views are outstanding. It always reminds me of something from Dances With Wolves. To my surprise the countryside in Sask. is full of hills and valleys. I took this picture right before got onto the ferry.Wednesday, May 20, 2009
The Ferry
On the way to Jack Fish Lake you can either go through North Battleford or take the ferry across the river. Shayne and I always take the ferry because views are outstanding. It always reminds me of something from Dances With Wolves. To my surprise the countryside in Sask. is full of hills and valleys. I took this picture right before got onto the ferry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a gorgeous picture. I didn't think it would turn out so well. That is now my new desktop wallpaper on my work computer!
ReplyDeleteIt really is a peaceful drive that is for sure.
Wow, God's gift to mankind! I LOVE this photo and it looks like you had a wonderful long weekend!
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome view and your picture really captured the beauty of it - and a mood that you probably wouldn't have caught if it was the middle of the day - excellent job!
ReplyDeletebeautiful picture!
ReplyDelete