
This is our first picture together without glasses. For our 7th Anniversary dinner we decided to go to Jubilations. It just so happened to be that "Sexy Gals in the City" was the play during our Anniversary. It was very good, but I have seen some better ones. The company that I had was much better than the play! Happy Anniversary Monsieur Shayne, Love you!
This is a really good photo of both of you, I still say you are so very brave Sandy! Jubliations, is that in West Edmonton Mall?
ReplyDeleteAwww, how nice Sandy! Happy belated Anniversary to both of you! I can't imagine that it's been SEVEN years already - wow, time flies! And you both look GREAT!
ReplyDeleteI love you too honey, we look great! :)
ReplyDeleteYes this one is in West Ed. I have been to the other one in Mayfield Common and it is just as good, if not btter than Jubilations. For some reason we mostly go to Jubilations though.
ReplyDelete