Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Spoiled Dog Tucker

My sister did not have her kids this weekend so Tucker got spoiled. He ate like a king, whatever he wanted. He had steak, hot dogs, smokies and I am sure alot of other food that Shayne and I did not see. I think one day he had some dog food, but that is about it. All of us played non stop with him and we eventually tired him out! YES WE TIRED TUCKER OUT! He was the center of attention all weekend long.

3 comments:

  1. I honestly didn't think that was possible! What a great weekend though, everyone had a great time.

    For those of you who have never met him before, that is Sandy's dad in the picture with Tucker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful time! And it is hard to believe that you all wore Tucker out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww...what a cute picture of your dad and Tucker! I can't believe you wore him out! I bet he LOVED being the center of attention all weekend long!

    ReplyDelete