On May 23 Shayne and I babysat my Sisters youngest kids, Izabella and Lukas. We had a great plan to tire them out. We started off as Ikea where there is a play center that they love. Then we took them to McDonald's for ice cream and more playing in one of the best McDonald's parks. Then we went home to watch Monsters Vs. Aliens on the big projector and have some popcorn. The kids LOVE watching anything on the projector. Then we were on our way to meet my Sister in the West End. On the way home they obviously were very tired and I have to say that they were extremely well behaved the entire time that we watched them.Friday, May 29, 2009
A Great Day
On May 23 Shayne and I babysat my Sisters youngest kids, Izabella and Lukas. We had a great plan to tire them out. We started off as Ikea where there is a play center that they love. Then we took them to McDonald's for ice cream and more playing in one of the best McDonald's parks. Then we went home to watch Monsters Vs. Aliens on the big projector and have some popcorn. The kids LOVE watching anything on the projector. Then we were on our way to meet my Sister in the West End. On the way home they obviously were very tired and I have to say that they were extremely well behaved the entire time that we watched them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like your plan worked! Cute!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a magically fun day for the kids!! Great job! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture. They really were well behaved. It was a good day for sure.
ReplyDeleteBTW...what about you guys? I wonder if you were sleeping just like this as soon as your heads hit your pillows that night? :-)
ReplyDeleteYes they do tire me out, I don't know how I am going to function when I have my own!
ReplyDelete