Friday, May 8, 2009

Wii Fit

On Wednesday May 6 I went to Spruce Grove for my Nephew Austins Confirmation rehersal. We had a great supper that Angie made which was turkey hash, gravy, buns and fruit salad for desert. Austin and I met his Uncle Marek at the church and we learned what was expected of us during the ceremony. Things have changed alot since my confirmation, but it is going to be very nice. Then after the rehearsal I hooked the Wii upstairs so that the whole family could play. They had Wii fit and I'll tell you that we all had a great time. That game is so neat and I found out that my "Wii age" is 34. I think that I should practice a little more, I don't need any more years added!

4 comments:

  1. What is turkey hash? It all sounds great though!

    I might want to try the Wii fit too if it didn't mean I'd have to work while playing games.

    Sandy as a godmother. That just sounds right for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey hash is a bottom layer of diced turkey, then a layer of corn and then topped with mashed potatoes. All of this is great but then when you add the gravy.....yummy!

    It really does not feel like you are working out. It is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure does sound right you being the godmother Sandy! Sounds like you all had a great time! And that dish does sound good, sort of like shephards pie, only turkey instead of ground beef?

    I really want one of those Wii fit games, I would treat it as a game and not exercise, mind you it's a game I'd have to make sure I play quite often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be afraid to know my Wii fit age! The kids look like they're having a blast and the meal sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete