
When I got home from work, Shayne and I did the usual Friday mojo and started talking about our day. Then he said something really odd to me. He said that he was confused as to what leather jacket was mine and which was his. I proceeded to open the closet and explain to him whose was whose. Then he said to me, don't you see anything different here? I couldn't believe it, there was some flowers there for me and I did not even notice it! It must have been a long week for me not to notice flowers! These flowers can go outside so I think I will put them out this weekend. Thanks Shayne, it is a great feeling to know that I am appreciated!
Awww, that's so sweet, pretty flowers for a pretty lady!
ReplyDeleteLOL...great story and picture. Funny ploy Shayne and even funnier that it didn't work...that you (Sandy) didn't notice the flowers and believed Shayne couldn't tell the jackets apart! They're beautiful flowers. :-)
ReplyDelete