Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Amazing Scenery


After the great news from the fertility clinic we decided to head to one of our favorite places (Canmore) for lunch. We walked downtown for awhile and bought a few items for house and then we had lunch on the patio at The Wood restaurant. The food was so good and fresh, but nothing could beat the beautiful view that we had. The air just smells so fresh and like flowers. It was a great way to spend the afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. It was a great afternoon. I absolutely love the mountains. I'd really love to retire there one day.

    If anyone ever goes to this restaurant try the smoke chicken sandwich. It was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect afternoon together! Who took the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Sandy...it must be so much fun to wear "real" sunglasses hey?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shayne took a picture of me and I took a picture of him. The waitress saw this and offered to take a picture of us.

    Yes I love the fact that I can walk into Walmart and buy a $15.00 pair of sunglasses! It is even better when I can slide them on the top of my head and still see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Canmore! The more I see your photos the more I am falling in love with it, I can totally see why Shayne keeps speaking of retiring there! Very nice restaurant!

    ReplyDelete