Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Calgary Fertility Clinic


This is the Foothills Professional Building and the Fertility Clinic is on the second floor. It is located about a block from the Foothills Hospital. On Saturday August 1 we had an appointment to see how things were progressing. The ultrasound showed that I had a total of 12 follicles which is ideal. At this stage there should be 10-15 so everything is working accoding to plan at this point.

5 comments:

  1. That was good news to hear for sure.

    For the picture, I'm surprised it turned out so well considering you were taking it from the car while we were driving past. Nice skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why the words are highlighted. Wierd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great that everything is working according to plan at this point! What an adventure to say the least and I'm happy to be able to share it with you through your pictures and journalling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much Sandy for sharing this, I am so glad to hear that things are progressing according to plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that things are progressing Sandy. I know that this has been a roller coaster of emotions for both you and Shayne and I pray that things happen quickly now.

    ReplyDelete