While I was posting my last blog on Tuesday, I heard this big crash. I of course did not know where it came from and I became very frightened. The dog started barking and so I do what I always do and sent him to find what is wrong. I always just ask him, " What was that? Go find it" and he will run around until he finds what is wrong. This particular time he stopped right in between the spare bedroom and the guest bathroom. I stood there for a second wondering if I should open the doors, afraid of what might be behind them. I took a deep breath and opened the bedroom door and...nothing. I checked the closet to make sure...and there was nothing there. So then I opened the bathroom door and found this!! All it was is the shower curtain rod fell down and broke! I was very thankful that it was only a rod and can easily be replaced. What would I do without Tucker?Friday, February 6, 2009
Big Crash
While I was posting my last blog on Tuesday, I heard this big crash. I of course did not know where it came from and I became very frightened. The dog started barking and so I do what I always do and sent him to find what is wrong. I always just ask him, " What was that? Go find it" and he will run around until he finds what is wrong. This particular time he stopped right in between the spare bedroom and the guest bathroom. I stood there for a second wondering if I should open the doors, afraid of what might be behind them. I took a deep breath and opened the bedroom door and...nothing. I checked the closet to make sure...and there was nothing there. So then I opened the bathroom door and found this!! All it was is the shower curtain rod fell down and broke! I was very thankful that it was only a rod and can easily be replaced. What would I do without Tucker?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that sure would have freaked me out too Sandy! Good dog Tucker!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smaaaaaaaart dog Tucker is! Yikes, that would have scared me too.
ReplyDelete