.jpg)
This is the cold beer guy. We will always remember him because he does the Eskimos games as well. At the begining of the Oilers season his hair is very short and then it seems as though he does not cut it for the rest of the year. By the time the end of the Eskimos season hits, he has a big afro! He is very loud with his "cold beeeeeeerrrr" shout and one time I actually jumped in my seat because I wasn't aware that he was close. Today we actually heard him say that when his trays are full, he carries 72 beers! And he ALWAYS tells the customer the change that they are getting back in hopes for a tip. He usually does get a great tip because these men ( and 95% of the time they are men) don't want to seem cheap in front of hundreds of people that are around him. He probably makes a ton of money every game!
"$2.25 back?"
ReplyDeleteOh, so you are one of these men Shayne? lol
ReplyDeleteI love your stories about this "Cold Pop" guy! Thanks Sandy, a story I hope will be continued in the future! And 72 beers, that's absurd! No wonder the front of his shirt is all wet, he must just stink, well have a pocket full of money, but still stink like beer on his drive home!
72 beers?! Wow!! You got a great shot of the cold beer guy! That's funny about his hair. :-)
ReplyDeleteBTW has the ice on your sidewalk melted or did you get it all chopped away before the melting started?
I got most of it chipped away and plan to finish it today. I just hope that it does not melt and freeze over again!
ReplyDeleteThat would suck! Is there a nearby drainage grate thing-y? If it melts again maybe you can find that, chip away the ice off it...then create a little river directing the melted water to drain down it?
ReplyDeleteAt the end of our property is one of those drainage things. Last year we chipped away along the sidewalk to the drain and it just melted and the froze right over. We did get the sidewalk clear yesterday and I am hoping that that the weather will cooperate with us now!
ReplyDelete