Friday, February 20, 2009

Lonely Treadmill Room

For those of you who do not know, we were storing some furniture for my Uncle in the treadmill room until his new place was finished. This bedroom suite was my Grandmas before she died in August. He set it up really nice as if it was a normal bedroom, but as soon as he left, I closed the door and NEVER opened it again. My Grandma actually died on this bed and I saw her an hour before she died.... in this bed. It haunted me the entire time it was here and I had terrible nightmares. Last Sunday he came and got it and it was a huge relief for me. I can go downstairs without being scared!

Now I have a new problem....the room is sooo bare. I think that I am going to take the chair out of the Oilers room to fill up some space.

4 comments:

  1. Right on, the bed is finally gone and good plan to put something in this room! The room does look bare, here's a thought, turn it into your Christmas room! Store all of your Christmas tress in here, that would make it a full, happy room! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A room full of Christmas trees? That would make me so happy! That way I could have Christmas all year long! I will have to ponder that one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shayne has an Oiler's room so why not a Christmas theme room for you Sandy? That would be cool - except for the dusting involved. :-) I WISH we had a spare room like that...I would turn it into a little photo studio.

    ReplyDelete