
Yesterday as well as today Shayne and I were having a discussion about shovelling. He thinks that you do not need to shovel everyday if it is still snowing. I think that it needs to be done on a daily basis so that when the snow melts we don't get an ice build up. So I thought, lets ask everyone else. Do you think that it is necesary to shovel everyday?
I have to agree with you Sandy, every time it snows for sure, the postman wouldn't be able to bring me my bills if I allowed it to go for two days with the rate it's been snowing, plus if I left it until the snow melted I'm sure I'd pass out from exhaustion trying to life all of that snow!
ReplyDeleteYaaahhhh, comments are working now!
ReplyDeleteYou women are too picky. It's just going to snow again over top of what you just shoveled. What a waste of time! If there is no snow in the forecast for the next day, ya you might as well do it the same day it happens. But when it's not stopping, it doesn't make sense.
ReplyDeleteWe don't even have a postman because we have one of those bulk mailboxes down the street. We also don't have anyone over either and we drive right into the garage. Perhaps shoveling the front sidewalk part every day might be reasonable (depending on how much it is). But not the whole driveway and the sidewalk we don't use!
You also said "when the snow melts". Maybe when it's going to be above zero during the day (like that horrible freezing/melting we went through awhile ago) but we're in the middle of a cold snap. Nothing is going to be melting any time soon.
I suppose we'll agree to disagree on this one.
Either way, I can't believe you posted this pic. Even though I know I'm fat this makes me look like a balloon! What a horrible picture. I'm out for revenge now! ;)
i believe god has a system that should not be changed,it snows, it melt. i didn't put it there so i'm not moving it.
ReplyDeleteYou do not look like a balloon, anyone that knows what -100 is like knows that you have ten layers on to go out and grudgingly shovel the snow that you think is OK right where it falls until spring comes and melts it away! :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL Shayne, you're hilarious! It didn't even cross my mind that you looked "fat"! People almost always hate pictures of themselves though.
ReplyDeleteKen does all the shovelling but he does it regularly, even if it's still snowing. He says it gets too packed down (from driving and walking over) if he doesn't and makes it harder to do later.
I agree, it needs to be kept up on
ReplyDelete