
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Austins Visit
On April 12 my nephew Austin came over to play games. He LOVES coming to our house because we play video games with him and he also loves playing games on the 92 inch projector. In fact he gets me hooked on games! The game we are playing here is the new Lord of the Rings game. It is a great game and I cannot wait until he comes over again so that we can play the game again!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So much fun! I love my projector :)
ReplyDeleteWow, now that's some serious game playing! Shayne I always wondered when you were a child if the games would ever disappear out of your life, nope they just got bigger and better, but hey, nothing wrong with that. I want to come over to play at your house now!
ReplyDeleteWowwwwwwwww...I want to come over and watch a movie! :-)
ReplyDelete