It is not a big secret that I am not a chef, but compared to my best friend Neda, I am Chef Ramsay! She literally peels one potatoe to my 5! During preparation for Easter diner I thought that I had the perfect job for her. Peeling hard boiled eggs for devilled eggs. I have NEVER seen ANYONE peel an egg that slow! It was soooo funny! I actually helped because it was taking to long! But I love her anyway!Saturday, April 18, 2009
Neda the Egg Peeler
It is not a big secret that I am not a chef, but compared to my best friend Neda, I am Chef Ramsay! She literally peels one potatoe to my 5! During preparation for Easter diner I thought that I had the perfect job for her. Peeling hard boiled eggs for devilled eggs. I have NEVER seen ANYONE peel an egg that slow! It was soooo funny! I actually helped because it was taking to long! But I love her anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a hilarious story. I'm not very good at eggs or potato's either though.
ReplyDeleteLOL Did you have friends over for Easter dinner? You two have sure come a long ways in the kitchen, I'm so proud of both of you! Sandy maybe teach your friend perogies next, that would be hilarious!
ReplyDeleteNope, not going to go there...you think I had flour everywhere...she would even have it in her hair!
ReplyDeleteLook at her teeny tiny pieces of eggshell on the counter...it would have taken forever to peel one egg at that rate. lol
ReplyDeleteIf you want to get good at anything (like eggs and potatoes) in the kitchen (Shayne), it's just like anything else...practice. That easy...seriously.