LOL sorry don't mean to laugh but I was shocked, I thought that this was from today! I was wondering what the hell too? It's beautuful here tonight on the North side of the city!
Cool picture! I mean...the snow isn't cool but I love the picture, and it looks just like our neighbourhood. :-) If you're ever stuck for a picture idea, just go back to this spot and...shoot. I'm already enjoying the pictures I took from the same window this year and I think you will enjoy looking back too if you take more throughout the year.
LOL sorry don't mean to laugh but I was shocked, I thought that this was from today! I was wondering what the hell too? It's beautuful here tonight on the North side of the city!
ReplyDeleteDays like that are why Canada sucks.
ReplyDeleteFortunately it melted quickly :)
Cool picture! I mean...the snow isn't cool but I love the picture, and it looks just like our neighbourhood. :-) If you're ever stuck for a picture idea, just go back to this spot and...shoot. I'm already enjoying the pictures I took from the same window this year and I think you will enjoy looking back too if you take more throughout the year.
ReplyDelete