When my Mom asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday diner, I said that all I want is a roast beef , mashed potatoes and gravy. My Moms roast has always been one of my favorites, so this is what I got! I am a HUGE gravy lover and of course my plate was so full of gravy that you could hardly see the roast! Yummy!Thursday, April 23, 2009
My Birthday April 17th
When my Mom asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday diner, I said that all I want is a roast beef , mashed potatoes and gravy. My Moms roast has always been one of my favorites, so this is what I got! I am a HUGE gravy lover and of course my plate was so full of gravy that you could hardly see the roast! Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhhhhhhhhh, GOOD choice Sandy!! Now I'm hungry and want a roast beef dinner...with potatoes and tons of gravy (skip the veggies). I love gravy too and probably love the potatoes even more than the roast beef, so even a potatoes and gravy dinner would make me happy! :-) This is an awesome picture of you!
ReplyDeleteThat sure sounds like an awesome dinner, yummm!
ReplyDeleteIt sure was tasty!
ReplyDelete