Every Easter we put on a Easter egg hunt for the kids. In the past I actually made the eggs with the kits, but it never worked out right. The dye just never dried properly and last year I even had to wrap them in plastic wrap so that we could hide them. This year I just decided to do fake ones so that I did not have to worry about dye on my carpet!Saturday, April 18, 2009
Easter Egg Hunt
Every Easter we put on a Easter egg hunt for the kids. In the past I actually made the eggs with the kits, but it never worked out right. The dye just never dried properly and last year I even had to wrap them in plastic wrap so that we could hide them. This year I just decided to do fake ones so that I did not have to worry about dye on my carpet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That was so funny last year that we had to wrap the eggs in plastic.
ReplyDeleteOhhh, I bet that the kids just loved coming to Auntie and Uncles for the Easter egg hunt, awesome! This is something that they will never forget! And yes Shayne that would have been so funny wrapping the eggs in plastic but hey, whatever works!
ReplyDeleteDarlene, I never thought of it that way, but your right, they probably will never forget the Easter Egg Hunt.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a ton of fun! Looking at your pictures sometimes reminds me of "where's Waldo", except it's "where's Tucker?" Love seeing his cute little happy face in the corner of so many of the pictures. :-)
ReplyDeleteDarlene is right, the kids will never forget these magical egg hunts.