
My Sister is just completing her nail course and I got to be the guinea pig again. My nails got filled and refinished. I have always wanted to have pretty nails, but we never really had the money to spend on it. I loved them so much that I decided that I needed to learn how to take care of these and buy the proper files so that I can maintain them. Besides, maybe my sister will give me a family discount! Hopefully I stick to this, because they really do look very nice!
Ohhhhhhh I had no idea taking care of fancy nails was this complicated!
ReplyDeleteWow, I never realized this neither. That's awesome that Angie is completing her course, will she be working someplace doing nails now?
ReplyDeleteYou women are crazy with all these tools and products you buy. Some days I'm glad I'm a man.
ReplyDelete