I was really surprised how the stores keep these flowers. They do not keep them in water because once you put them in water they bloom. I thought that this was kind of odd and I was not sure if the lady at Save on Foods was pulling my leg just sell them, but I thought that I would try anyway just for curiosity. They really were not that expensive, so why not? Sure enough, by the time Easter dinner rolled around, they were open!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Easter Daffodils
I was really surprised how the stores keep these flowers. They do not keep them in water because once you put them in water they bloom. I thought that this was kind of odd and I was not sure if the lady at Save on Foods was pulling my leg just sell them, but I thought that I would try anyway just for curiosity. They really were not that expensive, so why not? Sure enough, by the time Easter dinner rolled around, they were open!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was suspicious as well. Who knew they sell flowers not in water!
ReplyDeleteI never knew! Things a person learns along this journey of life!
ReplyDeleteAnd this journey of Project 365/52...I've already learned so from and about all of you!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are so springy ad so eastery and so pretty.