Last year when we went to the mountains we stayed at the Fairmont Lake Louise. It was so luxurious and the bedding was out of this world. The sheets were Egyptian Cotton and the duvet was just amazing. We thought that it would be great to sleep like that every night. So we started with the Egyptian Cotton sheets which are awesome. Then Darlene bought us a perfect duvet for our birthday. We also got some money from Michelle and Derek to buy the Duvet set. It took awhile for us to find "the perfect" duvet set, but once we did...... OH MY GOSH IS THIS BED EVER THE MOST COMFORTABLE BED I HAVE EVER SLEPT IN! It was exactly like the fairmont! Then we put that pillow spray from Bath and Body works and it is like a little piece of heaven! So thank you Darlene, Derek and Michelle for giving us the gift amazing sleeps.Sunday, May 3, 2009
Fairmount Marchuk House
Last year when we went to the mountains we stayed at the Fairmont Lake Louise. It was so luxurious and the bedding was out of this world. The sheets were Egyptian Cotton and the duvet was just amazing. We thought that it would be great to sleep like that every night. So we started with the Egyptian Cotton sheets which are awesome. Then Darlene bought us a perfect duvet for our birthday. We also got some money from Michelle and Derek to buy the Duvet set. It took awhile for us to find "the perfect" duvet set, but once we did...... OH MY GOSH IS THIS BED EVER THE MOST COMFORTABLE BED I HAVE EVER SLEPT IN! It was exactly like the fairmont! Then we put that pillow spray from Bath and Body works and it is like a little piece of heaven! So thank you Darlene, Derek and Michelle for giving us the gift amazing sleeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE this duvet cover! Where did you get this at Sandy? And where do you get that spray again? I'm going to have to try some of that here, something new for spring! What I really miss is the smell of sheets right off the line!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are very welcome, I love the way that Tucker had to get into this photo, he's the cutest dog I've ever seen! Just like a kid eh? lol
It really is the most comfortable bed I've ever had. The duvet really finished it off nicely. You forgot to mention we also have a pretty nice mattress we got a few years back (pillow top) and our two main pillows are those pure goose down ones I got you as a present a while ago too :)
ReplyDeleteMom, the spray is from Bath & Body Works in West Edmonton Mall.
We got it at Quilts Etc. They are a chain store which are in Kingsway, Southgate, and West Ed. They have very good prices and I am VERY impressed with the quality.
ReplyDeleteIt looks and sounds amaaaaaazing! I love the bedding! When we get a new mattress I want one of those pillow top mattresses, but in the meantime we have a feather bed on top our mattress and it does the trick...it's very comfy - and portable...comes with us when we go camping and I don't know if I'd ever want to camp without it. I can't help but wonder how Shayne EVER gets out of bed in the mornings now?! :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd there is...your cute little model-dog Tucker. :-)