Friday, May 8, 2009

Not Good!



On Saturday May 2 we decided to try Papa Murphy's pizza. Shayne ended up getting a free pizza because he said "that he forgot his coupon at home". So the guy convinced him to buy this club salad. The pizza was really good, but not as good as Royal Pizza.That night we had a few bites of the salad, but we decided to save it for the next day. So on Sunday for lunch I ate most of it and then....
I saw this........OMG how many bugs did I actually eat?










4 comments:

  1. The horrible part is I ate my half of the salad before that and never realized at all.

    The pizza was pretty damn good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww, I sure hope that you took this back and showed the owner! Hopefully and most likely it was the only bug. I'd still tell the owner and not just an employee, they most likely wouldn't do much about it whereas a manager or owner should and most likely would. If you didn't, here's your proof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh noooooooooo!! Did you guys want to throw up when you noticed?! I did the same thing once and it was horrible. I was at Baba's house (late 1970s) eating a chocolate chip cookie. I ate half of it before I realized the chocolate chips were moving! lol Baba was the cleanest person I knew but she had these cookies in a plastic tub (like an ice-cream container) in the cupboard for a long time because they didn't eat those kinds of things. And...somehow they "grew" bugs! Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eww, moving chocolate chips!

    ReplyDelete