For Mothers Day my Dad put some sort of special exhaust system in my Mom's mustang. Well, my sister could not resist and sort of tricked my Mom into taking it to Cochin. Anige then picked Shayne and I up from the beach and we went for a cruise. I got to drive on the way home and I tell you, I want this car. I am the biggest chicken but I decided to go for it. I floored this mustang and the engine just lifted right up. It was very exhilerating and man this car has power! The first thing I said was, " Shayne that was so fun, we need one of these"!!Thursday, May 21, 2009
The Rising Engine
For Mothers Day my Dad put some sort of special exhaust system in my Mom's mustang. Well, my sister could not resist and sort of tricked my Mom into taking it to Cochin. Anige then picked Shayne and I up from the beach and we went for a cruise. I got to drive on the way home and I tell you, I want this car. I am the biggest chicken but I decided to go for it. I floored this mustang and the engine just lifted right up. It was very exhilerating and man this car has power! The first thing I said was, " Shayne that was so fun, we need one of these"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome taste! I will own a Mustang convertible one day, this is my dream car only in either that yellow or in a nice burgundy! Beautiful car!!!
ReplyDeleteIt sure has some power that is for sure. I want one too! There is just something so awesome about driving in a convertible with the top down on a warm day.
ReplyDeleteWow...that's one nice car - bet it was fun to drive!
ReplyDelete