Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Set Up

This is us sitting around the fire having a few adult beverages. Tucker of course is a freak about his bed so we had to bring it in front of the fire so that he could relax too. The trailer behind us is my Mom and Dads.




This is the trailer that Shayne and I sleep in. My Mom inherited it from my Papa who passed away just over a year ago. Papa loved camping and I am sure that he is very happy that his trailer is being enjoyed.

This trailer has one bedroom in the back and I have to say that it is one of the most comfortable beds that I have ever slept in ( aside from my bed at home). We feel completely relaxed and happy when we stay in this trailer.

My sister Angie's trailer is in between Papa's and my Parents trailer. My Mom says that it is a great set up because if she gets tired of us she can just kick us out into our "own homes"!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like a person could live there year round! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is a very nice setup. I almost feel like I'm cheating since it hardly feels like camping anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny that Tucker needs to have his bed to relax, even outside by the fire. :-) The setup looks PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete