
I must have done something right! I love flowers and claim that roses are my favorite. However, each time I get flowers I change my mind that those ones are the best. When I got these ones I went back to thinking that roses are my favorite! The sunflowers my Sister brought for me at Easter. There are so nice and big, and they are still doing well. The pink/white roses are from my Sister and her kids for my birthday. The multi colored vase of roses is from Shayne for my birthday. But if you look closely there is one tall multicolored rose. This was from my sister and it is really neat and beautiful. These flowers brighten up the kitchen so much and puts a smile on my face when see them. Thanks everyone!
Beauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful...all of them! I absolutely LOVE flowers and occasionally even buy a bouquet for myself (Costco has beautiful flowers at great prices) if I haven't had a gift bouquet for a while. :-)
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful indeed! I too love flowers but am too cheap to buy them for myself! lol
ReplyDeletePretty flowers for a pretty lady :)
ReplyDelete