
This is a terrible upclose picture of me, but Shayne insissted that it needs to be this close. I am having eye laser surgery tomorrow and if everything goes accordingly this should be the last that you will see of me with glasses. I was not allowed to wear makeup to work today and I cannot wear any for the next week. Everyone came up to me today and either said that I was dangerous with a bowling ball or asked if I was ok because my eyes looked puffy! Wish me luck!
How exciting, I recall my last day a little over a year ago as well. I'll wish you luck, but you won't need it. It's very routine now these days.
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine telling someone back in the 80's that it would be routine in less than 20 years to shoot laser beams in someones eyes to fix their vision? Welcome to the future I suppose!
Awe Shayne, that sounds really scary!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are brave Sandy! I think that I'll just keep my new glasses, I'm kind of used to them now! Good luck tomorrow, you'll be fine I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteI'll be keeping my glasses too...I'm just a big fat chicken when it comes to things like that! lol Are you having both eyes done at the same time? You're so brave but I'm sure it will be routine and you'll be so happy you did it! Do you have to take some time off work to recover?
ReplyDeleteI am chicken as well, they gave me Adivan to help!
ReplyDeleteI did have both eyes done and there is no need to take time off of work. I will be there bright an early Monday morning.