Sunday, May 10, 2009

Petrified

I was so nervous before the surgery. They gave me adivan, but at this point it really didn't help much. I was so thankful that Shayne was there to take my mind off of everything even if it was only for a little while! At this point, I just wanted it to be over.

This is the last stop before the surgery room and you could actually hear the laser working. Believe it or not, that actually helped so that I knew what sort of noises to expect.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes, you are extremely brave Sandy! I would have ran out of there once I heard that laser! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh...I can totally relate to how you must have felt but I can tell by your other pictures that you went through with it anyway. GOOD FOR YOU for going forward from this point - especially considering that you were petrified!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked out good that you were the last patient of the day. That way I could sit there and try and chat your ear off to keep you from thinking about it too much. You can tell how scared you are though, you can't even crack a fake camera smile fully in this picture ;)

    ReplyDelete